The 5 pillars of sustainable agriculture have been defined by the FAO. Sustainable agriculture must be able to:
- increase productivity while reducing water and energy consumption
- protect and respect natural resources and biodiversity
- improve livelihood to foster an inclusive economic growth
- put forward production models that can best contain the impact of climate change or market price variability
- foster a balance between public and private sectors, while ensuring transparency and fairness
Within this project, our sprayers aim at:
- protect existing productions
- increase harvest yield
- reduce chemicals to a minimum
Mazzotti’s research and development departments aim at designing sprayers that can be more effective in protecting coltures to foster more harvest yield.
We do it by attaching much care to how our machines can impact on the surrounding environment, e.g. by ensuring product dilution and washing (for fertilizers and pesticides) in the most effective way, to have the least residuals.
Less spread products means less pollution and healthier food, as well as less thinners and water.
We commit ourselves to adopting Agriculture 4.0 principles and systems, while designing and manufacturing precision self-propelled sprayers, which can help companies produce more, with less waste and pollution.
Configure your sprayer
- CORN SOY
- Small-grain cereals
- Horticulture vegetables legumes and tubers